San Francisco - CA
At Datahug, we are rapidly growing our presence in San Francisco having recently established our global headquarters of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success. Our mission is to maximize the efficiency of modern sales teams with data science. We are seeking an energetic Account Executive to join our team.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for delivering a steady stream of new business and flagship logos to the organization. You will be adept at delivering insights at C- and VP-level, navigating complex organizations, uncovering decision makers, identifying compelling events and guiding our prospects from first meeting to close.
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges & rewards of selling a great product, serving customers & reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you! This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly-growing, fast-paced organization with a stellar technology and awesome team.
- Efficiently qualify prospects to identify companies and people who meet our ideal customer profile.
- Perform deep-dive discovery calls with prospects to build rapport and identify pain points.
- Facilitate workshops with senior stakeholders to develop solution proposals.
- Manage the sales process and accurately report status and next steps at each stage.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms with legal and procurement teams.
- Prospect into named accounts to identify new business opportunities.
- Be an ambassador for the Datahug brand in all walks of life.
Qualifications / Skills
- BS/BA and a minimum of 5 years of business experience.
- 2+ years experience selling technology solutions, applications software, web-hosted products, or other financial, business CRM or ERP solutions.
- While you’ll have an SDR team to support you, be able to create leads from your own prospecting efforts and leveraging your network.
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close.
- Results-driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals is a must.
- Successful direct and new business sales experience required.
- Previous experience with SaaS CRM, ERP, or other SaaS Enterprise solutions.
University degree or equivalent experience
Please contact email@example.com directly with your application.Please include a cover letter with your application.