QA Automation Engineer
Dublin - EMEA
You will have a meticulous eye for detail and a passion for high quality user experiences. You will be responsible for designing, documenting and executing functional testing of the application to provide assurance that the product works perfectly. You will get to know the product inside-out and you will soon be sought out to make reasoned recommendations for improvements and new features. You have the ability and determination to develop automated functional and performance tests and run user acceptance testing.
- Being a passionate test engineer. Continuously strive to find problems with our products and make them visible to the team.
- Assist scrum team with sprint planning, test planning, test execution, defect analysis/root cause investigation and reporting on test status.
- Partner with developers to ensure code is properly tested at different levels (unit, integration and end-to-end).
- Build out and own end-to-end automated test suites using a combination of front-end and back-end tools.
- Influence the development process to adopt the best practices for ensuring quality deliverables.
- Join a talented team with a strong ethos of bringing out the best in each other
- Be part of an award winning company – Winner of Dublin Web Summit Spark of Genius Award 2010 – Featured on Techcrunch, Wired and Silicon Republic
- Help tackle social networking and big data challenges
- Opportunities to learn cutting edge nosql and cloud technologies
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in software testing or software development with a strong desire to become a lead quality engineer.
- Preferable Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering or similar education
- Experience testing with UI test automation frameworks (Selenium/WebDriver, Protractor, Appium)
- Great attention to detail and the ability to identify and document defects in complex software systems.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and techniques.
- Great team player who wants to change the way sales teams use their data and have a huge impact in a small team.
Please include a cover letter with your application.Apply for the job