Sales Development Representative
San Francisco - CA
At Datahug, we are rapidly growing our presence in San Francisco having recently established our global headquarters of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success. Our mission is to use technology to enable companies to build highly optimized sales teams. We are seeking an energetic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team.
As an SDR, you’ll be responsible for delivering a steady stream of new business opportunities to our team of Account Executives. You will do this through a combination of outbound prospecting and calling and inbound lead follow up.
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges & rewards of selling a great product, serving customers & reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you! This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly-growing, fast-paced organization with a stellar technology and awesome team.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota.
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all inbound leads and properly document and track results.
- Effectively forecast business.
- Host online presentations and demonstrations.
- Build and maintain knowledge base to become an expert on Datahug products and services.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage territory.
Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong listening skills and presentation skills.
- Strategic sales capabilities which support prospecting/evangelizing/selling to the Director level and above of small and medium sized businesses, balanced with tactical skills for a fast-paced, high volume lead follow-up environment.
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach, and balance assertive sales follow-up.
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture.
- Time management skills — able to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- A technical aptitude that supports the ability to present a software demonstration via the web while on the phone with the prospect/customer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One to two years of technology experience or related background with proven history of overachievement.
- Highly effective at web-based product demonstrations
No travel is required.
University degree or college diploma.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your application.
Please include a cover letter with your application.Apply for the job