Social Media Intern
San Francisco CA
Datahug is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Social Media Intern and future Growth Hacker who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
Founded in Ireland, Datahug has recently expanded into the US market. This is a unique opportunity to join one of Europe’s most exciting B2B start-ups. Our goal is to make a big impact on the tech scene in the San Francisco Bay Area, with a unique solution that revolutionizes how sales teams work.
This role is based on San Francisco, where you will report directly to the Content Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for helping to create and execute social media campaigns that educate, inform and convert our target audience. You will have a creative flair and the ability to learn our voice and tell our story at fast pace.
Getting started, you will be tasked with identifying the key topics and trends in our industry. You will learn quickly how to attract and engage our target audience. As an important member of a fast-growing start-up, you will be expected to become an expert and thought-leader on your topics of choice.
In addition you will be responsible for:
- Defining the objectives and strategies for social media marketing at Datahug
- Managing social media channels and ensuring a consistent pulse of activity
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing to support product launches, press releases, events and field marketing
- Connecting with online influencer groups, websites and strategic partners to build co-marketing initiatives
- Staying abreast of the industry landscape and becoming a go-to source for the latest trends and debate
- 0-2 years marketing experience
- An impressive track record and experience of running previous marketing campaigns
- A natural writer with your own blog and social media following
- A critical eye for good relevant blog posts and articles on certain subject matter
Please include a cover letter with your application.Apply for the job