Secure, Robust, SaaS platform
Security is our top priority. Download PDF
Some of the most respected companies around the world use Datahug to share, connect and manage their business relationships through our Automated Relationship Intelligence platform. We adhere to the highest industry standards for security at every level of your experience. You can unlock, manage and access your network with confidence
In addition to 99.9% network availability, Datahug Enterprise customers benefit from:
Data encryption on transfer
Data is encrypted using 256-bit SSL on transfer. Data can only be accessed over SSL 3.0 / TLS 1.0
Data encryption at rest
Password and user information is stored encrypted on the database. Enterprise customers can upload encrypted data using AES-256
Secure Integration (API)
Integrate with enterprise systems using our API that supports both secure credential and token based access
IP Range Lockdown
Restrict application and upload access to a specific IP range
Header data only
Datahug monitors traffic rather than content
Role-based access controls
Admin, search and passive permissions
We use strong password, email verification and CAPTCHA verification steps to restrict access
Manage users, access, ETL uploads and user activity
ISO 27001 data centres
Data is stored at rest within ISO 27001 certified data centres
Best practice security at every level, for every user
Datahug commits extensive resources to the design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of our security infrastructure. This includes:
- Highly scalable and redundant online infrastructure
- Constant monitoring of production systems
- Daily threat assessments using 3rd party services
- Rapid deployment of industry-standard security technologies
Together, from the point users log into Datahug to how and where data is loaded into Datahug, protection is built in at every level.
Protection at the facilities level
- Servers hosted in ISO 27001 certified facilities, which are automatically backed up on a daily basis.
- Data centers implement ongoing audits, 24/7/365 monitoring and surveillance, on-site security staff, and strict access controls.
- Power systems feature multiple power feeds, UPS devices and backup generators ensure continuous operation.
- Environmental systems have N+1 redundant configuration to ensure fault tolerance.
Protection at the network level
- Sophisticated firewalls and application gateways selectively grant access to network resources.
- External penetration testing performed for system security and validation.
- Multiple internet backbone connections provide routing redundancy and high performance connectivity.
- Intrusion detection system (IDS) continuously monitors network traffic.
- Access by Datahug administrators only via Secure Shell.
Application level protection
- Fine grained Authentication/Authorization.
- 256-bit EV SSL encryption by Comodo.
- Brute force prevention (Captcha verifications, user lock-out).
- Unique, randomly-generated IDs are applied to all connection Urls.
Read our comprehensive Privacy Overview for more details on privacy, Datahug and you.
If you would like to learn more about Datahug's security features, practices and policies, contact our sales team at +353-1-234-0022.