Datahug commits extensive resources to the design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of our security infrastructure. This includes:
- Highly scalable and redundant online infrastructure
- Constant monitoring of production systems
- Daily threat assessments using 3rd party services
- Rapid deployment of industry-standard security technologies
Together, from the point users log into Datahug to how and where data is loaded into Datahug, protection is built in at every level.
Protection at the facilities level
- Servers hosted in ISO 27001 certified facilities, which are automatically backed up on a daily basis.
- Data centers implement ongoing audits, 24/7/365 monitoring and surveillance, on-site security staff, and strict access controls.
- Power systems feature multiple power feeds, UPS devices and backup generators ensure continuous operation.
- Environmental systems have N+1 redundant configuration to ensure fault tolerance.
Protection at the network level
- Sophisticated firewalls and application gateways selectively grant access to network resources.
- External penetration testing performed for system security and validation.
- Multiple internet backbone connections provide routing redundancy and high performance connectivity.
- Access by Datahug administrators only via Secure Shell.
Application level protection
- Fine grained Authentication/Authorization.
- 256-bit EV SSL encryption by Comodo.
- Brute force prevention (Captcha verifications, user lock-out).
- Unique, randomly-generated IDs are applied to all connection Urls.
Read our comprehensive Privacy Overview for more details on privacy, Datahug and you.
If you would like to learn more about Datahug's security features, practices and policies, contact our sales team at +353-1-234-0022.