Customer Success Manager
San Francisco Bay Area - CA
Datahug is at the cusp of something extraordinary. Our extremely talented team of innovators are building a suite of technologies that applies data science to existing workflow. We help teams and individuals increase how effective they are in managing pipeline and relationships, improving forecasting and driving revenue.
A unique technology company, with our roots and headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, we have recently been acquired by CallidusCloud. Having the agility of a start up with the resources and backing of a global business, we are now growing our San Francisco presence.
You will have the opportunity to grow with one of Europe’s most exciting B2B start-ups. Our goal is to increase our impact in our global client base and we need high energy, fast learners who can adapt and innovate quickly to contribute to that growth.
The Customer Success Manager collaborates with Sales, Product and Engineering teams to lead and develop successful partnerships with Datahug Customers. The CSM is the key change maker with all new clients ensuring that Datahug solutions are launched successfully and driving value immediately. You will develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and implement success plans to educate and coach your clients to achieve their goals.
- Understand your customers business and apply change management to lead them through all phases of the implementation journey.
- Coach customers to be solution experts and implement education strategies to train their teams throughout the client life-cycle.
- Create and update customer on-boarding assets and work with product marketing to define continuous learning plans for each client segment.
- Develop high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common challenges and proactively drive effective solutions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Drive customer testimonials and case studies.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Proven experience in over-achievement.
- Enjoy working directly with clients and have a track record in driving results through education and change management.
- Confidence and communication skills to work closely with stakeholders across any function and level within an organisation.
- Self-motivated to continuously learn and a proactive coach with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- A curious problem solver with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve any issue.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges to find resolutions.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Aptitude in analyzing data, trends and client information to identify growth opportunities.
- Exposure to CRM solutions & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point).
University degree or college diploma.
To apply for this opportunity, please include a cover letter describing one achievement you are most proud, why you are proud of it and how you think the experience could help you in this role at Datahug.
Please contact email@example.com directly with your application.Please include a cover letter with your application.