Sales Development Manager
Dublin - CA
Datahug is at the cusp of something extraordinary. Our extremely talented team of innovators are building a suite of technologies that applies data science to existing workflow. We help teams and individuals increase how effective they are in managing pipeline and relationships, improving forecasting and driving revenue.
A unique technology company, with our roots and headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, we have recently been acquired by CallidusCloud. Having the agility of a start up with the resources and backing of a global business, we are now growing our San Francisco presence.
You will have the opportunity to grow with one of Europe’s most exciting B2B start-ups. Our goal is to increase our impact in our global client base and we need high energy, fast learners who can adapt and innovate quickly to contribute to that growth.
As a Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team and helping them generate demand, interest, and excitement for Datahug while creating a steady pipeline of business. You are a proven leader who can help develop our quickly growing team of highly motivated Sales Development Representatives. Together with the team, you’ll lead the charge in planning and implementing best practices for lead generation.
- Manage a team of SDR’s that are responsible for outbound prospecting
- Build and maintain a knowledge base to become an expert on Datahug products and services.
- Coach and develop SDR’s on prospect-research, call execution, call planning, sales-skills, and business processes
- Report on weekly and monthly metrics to leadership
- Identify and implement recommendations for improvement in the areas of SDR efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a positive working relationship and
What will make you successful in this role?
- 1-2 years experience leading a quota-beating SDR team
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales with a passion for hiring, onboarding, coaching, motivating, and developing your team
- A curious problem solver with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve any issue.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges to find resolutions.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Aptitude in analyzing data, trends and client information to identify growth opportunities.
- Exposure to CRM solutions & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Previous experience with SaaS CRM, ERP, or other SaaS Enterprise solutions
University degree or college diploma.
To apply for this opportunity, please include a cover letter describing one achievement you are most proud, why you are proud of it and how you think the experience could help you in this role at Datahug.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your application.Please include a cover letter with your application.